"INSPIRING MOMENTS OF "
Chocolate Secrets, located in the heart of some of Dallas' most beautiful neighborhoods, has two well appointed event spaces: The Art & Jazz Room and The Patio Room.
PRIVATE EVENT ROOMS
Pa tio Room
The Patio Room includes an intimate indoor room (approximately 1600 sq. ft.) and an outdoor patio. The indoor room has floor-to-ceiling windows allowing the room to flood with natural light. The room will accommodate up to 25 guests. Room rental includes 2 handcrafted chocolates per guest and our coffee and tea service.
This Room is ideal for smaller Business Meetings, Employee Events, Client Events, Birthday Parties, Anniversary Celebrations, Baby Showers, Engagement Parties, and other special occasions.
We look forward to creating a unique tailored experience, whether for a business meeting or special events with friends and family.
Art & Jazz Room
The Art & Jazz Room is suitable for Business Meetings, Employee Events, Client Events, Lectures, Birthday Parties, Anniversary Celebrations, Baby Showers, Wedding Showers, Engagement Parties, Weddings & other Special Occasions. The room will accommodate up to 50 guest. Room rental includes 2 handcrafted chocolates per guest and our coffee and tea service.
This professionally decorated room is warm and inviting. It includes a raised stage with stage lighting and two beautiful Timothy Oulton chandeliers. There are several handmade Persian rugs and original, contemporary art (The Ma Fille Art Gallery.)
We look forward to creating a unique, tailored experience, whether for a business meeting or soirees with friends and family.
Captain's Wine Room
Our intimate Captain's Wine Room is suitable for private Business Meetings, Wine Events & other special occasions. The room will accommodate 8 guest. Room rental includes a 4-piece box of our unique Barrel Aged bonbons per guest, and our coffee and tea service.
This professionally decorated room is warm and inviting. It includes a Ship Captain's door Circa 1850, soft lighting, a handmade Persian rug and original art.
We look forward to serving you.
Room Rental Guide
˚ A 50% deposit is required to confirm an Event date. Should you cancel your reservation 3 days prior to your Event, 80% of your deposit will be returned. The remaining 20% of your deposit is nonrefundable. Please note that refunds are not available should you cancel your Event 2 days or less prior to your Event.
˚ All furniture arrangements must be handled by a Chocolate Secrets employee. All decorations provided by the host must be removed immediately following the event.
˚ A final guest count should be provided one week prior to the event. Any additional charges incurred during the event will be charged at the end of the event.
˚ A 20% gratuity will be added to all costs for parties of six or more.
˚ An 8.25% State of Texas sales tax will be charged on all taxable purchases.
˚ Corkage fees are $20/bottle.
˚ Events with 15 or more guests must add valet parking. Valet Services are $320.
˚ $300 Damages Deposit is required for all events.
˚ Only food prepared by a certified chef in a City Licensed kitchen may be served at events.
˚ Allergens: All food items offered at Chocolate Secrets may contain tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, milk, eggs, sesame and soy.
PRIVATE EVENT ROOMS
˚ Cloth table linens;
˚ Leaded crystal rose bud vase and votive candle on each table;
˚ Coffee, tea, infused water and one chocolate per guest;
˚ Professional audiovisual services;
˚ Internet access;
˚ Five (5) hours of event planning services; (Additional event planning services are billed hourly.)7.
˚ Four (4) hour Room Reservation.
˚ Live music - $350
˚ Chocolate & Wine Pairing - Our pairings are created by our in-house sommeliers. Chocolate Secrets has been featured in Forbes for chocolate and wine pairing expertise $87 per person.
˚ Chocolate, Wine & Cheese Pairing - Add a great cheese board with fruit, nuts, honey and other accoutrements $95 per person
˚ Hot Chocolate Bar - 4 hot chocolate flavors (Dark Chocolate, Mexican Spice, English Toffee, and Peppermint), organic whipped cream, organic marshmallows, cinnamon and chocolate shavings (Please call for Pricing)
˚ Tea Service - Traditional tea served with milk, lemon slices, scones, confiture, fresh croissants, French macarons, chocolates, and tea sandwiches. Each table is set with fine china, and crisp white linens $75 per person ($35 dollars per child 12 years of age or younger.)
More Information: 214-252-9801 firstname.lastname@example.org